We need you!
If you’re looking for ‘a job’, this may not be the right choice for you. But if you’re smart, committed, fun to work with, and eager to make a difference through ideas and hard work, we can’t wait to hear from you!
1. UI/UX Designer
We are looking for a creative and talented web designer with a solid understanding of user experience and modern web practices to join our team.
Your mission is to design user interfaces that are beautiful and practical, frequently to be applied in the context of usability challenges that are new and complex.
You will have a huge influence over the look and feel of our website and future APP. Your work will contribute to the overall success of the firm.
Why You Should Join:
- You will learn a ton about how startups work and grow
- You will make a meaningful impact by helping us build a lasting company
- You will have incredible growth potential within the company as we scale
- You will work with a team of talented and self-motivated entrepreneurs willing to get the job done at all costs
Key responsibilities include:
- Website design: Define and maintain a visual identity for our site
- Translate UX and Product inputs (sketches, flows, wireframes) into hi-fidelity designs
- Work alongside developers to turn designs into production HTML/CSS
- Strong sense of web design, UI, print design, layout and typography
- Understanding of UX issues on the web, particularly user conversion processes, landing pages and presentation of complex data in a user friendly manner
- Excellent knowledge of design tools e.g., Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Expert HTML/Photoshop skills; Ajax/Flash/Flex proficiency a plus
- Demonstrable examples/portfolio of previous work
- Working knowledge of XML/RSS
- Commitment to making a difference and providing exceptional experiences to every member of our community
- Other important traits: Quick learner, fun, self-starter, ambitious, team player, good attention to detail, analytical, loves technology
Salary + stock options + lots of fun!
If you like what we’re doing and feel that you could help us do it even better, send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org specifying which role(s) you’re interested in.